If you are setting an autoincrement field I council to do this with SQL Manager 2005 Lite for InterBase/Firebird. Edit the autoincrement field and in edit window, on thew left, at the voice Autoincrement>Initial value> put 0.
If the table contains data follow this procedure:
- Open the table with IBEasy
- In the window which appears clic on "data export "
- Export the table in XML or Excel format with IBEasy.
- Put the autoincrement field at the bottom of the other fields.
- Import with IBEasy the previous mentioned XML or Excel file.
- Now put the autoincrement field in the position which you want in the table.